Ellie is still in the funniest stage of life where she cracks me up when she says things in an almost-right-way. Like when my kids call the Muppets the "Muffets" (they still do that a lot too).
She brought me out a tub of bubbles that was empty of any bubble-juice and said, "Will you unfrisbee this so I can fill it up?" (you know...unscrew this?!)
The kids have a new favorite treat...Pirate's Booty. She calls it Captain's Booty (and when she says that I think of a captains bum!)
I have an unsightly group of spots on my chin...I'm not sure what it is & I should really go to the dermatologist to figure it out...but, she calls it my "humongous hu-fungus"
8 months ago








5 comments:
Those are great Ellie-isms! She's a clever girl. I hate it when that happens to my face :( Sorry
"unfrisbee," now that's clever!
I love Ellie! She is such a cute little girl. Tell her thank you so much for the picture she made and thank you so much for the gift. That was really sweet. I miss seeing you guys. Hope all is well.
I wish we had more Ellie isms around our house...well, I guess we have dumb blonde moments with Andrea...ha!
You're brave taking a photo of your face....at least they're not oozing pustules...get it checked out.....
Ellie sounds like a riot to be with.
Post a Comment