Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picture tag



Here's my 4th picture from my 4th folder. This picture makes me both laugh and cry at the same time (and not the crossed wires crying when I'm laughing problem I have). Ellie is talking on the phone to grandma and I took a picture to send to grandma. I want to laugh when I see how cute she was, but I want to cry when I see how sick she was & I didn't know because I didn't know what she SHOULD be looking like. It's one of those things where I see how healthy she looks now and when I see her back then I truly have a shudder go down my spine!

I tag 4 people from 4 walks of my life: Karen (my NV buddy), Becky (my Boston buddy & only friend who really understands the Sox thing), Krin (my NIL...niece-in-law in UT) & Stephanie (my old on-line boss, since you did the 6th one...now you can do the 4th!!)

1 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Oh, I am sorry. She is still darling in that photo! So good she is healthy now!
And I LOVE the colors in your home!