You Tube can be such a great resource for finding those clips of American Idol's past. Every so often I have to do a search for Constantine Maroulis & see what he is up to & reminisce over my favorite American Idol performance of all time. The season ended for me with his early departure. Do you all remember this??? *sigh*
And for fun I clicked on this amazing performance of Bohemian Rhapsody by the Ten Tenors...quite entertaining!
8 months ago








4 comments:
Oh yeah, I remember it alright! There have been so may great performances on AI. One of my faves was Bo Bice doing 'Vehicle'.
I plan on spamming my blog with commentary when it starts in January :)
Cool....I thought ten tenors was 100 bucks....I must have missed that AI.
I don't remember it, but I'm sure my husband does. He's the Idol fan in our house.
Julie, we're missing you...update your blog. Ha!
Post a Comment