Note to self: Next year you want to go here for Thanksgiving . . . what is the point of cooking a Thanksgiving feast that your family really doesn't even like??!!! Trust me . . . you won't be missing anything!
A moment that made ME happy & I'm sure there are those of you who would be sad.
Conversation with Ellie which included mom mentioning that she should be nice so that Santa would be sure to come for Christmas.
Ellie: "Who is Santa?"

I watched Dennis the Menace this weekend and I have a whole new understanding of that child. Chloe has been renamed "Chloe the Menace" and before anyone gets on my case...please understand that Dennis really is a decent kid & he just seems to be a magnet for trouble & isn't afraid to try ANYTHING at least TWICE! I'm SURE that his mom cleaned a whole tube of toothpaste off of her bathroom floor, counters & child at LEAST TWICE! I'm sure that HIS mom had to run back and rescue him off of the bunkbed 20 times during one meeting (well no...he would have jumped...but MAYBE his mom heard him before that happened!), & shattered a mirror so that we ended up banning that bedroom for the remainder of the marathon meeting (sorry about the marathon meeting btw!). Well I will leave the nickname at that (Drew was nicknamed Stitch directly after watching the movie Lilo & Stitch...she lived through it so I'm sure that Chloe the Menace will as well!).








3 comments:
cute post! Hey Pat and Todd Black
said to tell you guys Hi!
I do remember that, and as I remember I made about four pairs of pj's that night
What???!!! Your family doesn't like Thanksgiving dinner?
I love it that Ellie didn't know who Santa was, lol!
Post a Comment