Mom: Jos...what is your favorite Christmas tradition??
Joslyn: Making candy!
Mom: hmmm...you've never helped me make candy...do you mean EATING candy??!!
So this year I enlisted Joslyn's help in making candy.
I made mint truffles for the first time and they may not look like you could sell them in a store...but they TASTE fanTAStic! We did a double batch of peanut butter cups, two batches of regular carmels & 2 batches of black licorice carmel as well as a couple batches of toffee bars and a few batches of Grandma Welling's fudge (using my cheat method of course!). The kitchen was FULL of goodies. We packed almost all of it up and Joslyn helped deliver them to our nearby friends.








3 comments:
I love the treats all over the counter...sweet success! It's so nice when the kids can help.
You are amazing!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)
Aren't I a nearby neighbor?! Yum!
Post a Comment