Drew was in the car with me as I was pondering my lack of Christmas enthusiasm. The radio was on and the announcers started talking about how everyone has so much MORE Christmas spirit this year and how important their traditions were . . . WHAT??!!! Oh CRAP (yes . . . I confess, Ellie DOES get that saying from me Karen, I will do better!)
Mom: so ummm, Drew . . . what is your favorite Christmas tradition???
Drew: (without hesitation) Making homemade decorations!
And as we walked through the door she immediately saw that I had been preparing our house for Christmas . . . FINALLY!!! The tree was up and ready for decorating. Drew immediately went to making a homemade decoration which was the first item on the tree (after the lights).








1 comments:
We have some of those taped to our family room window! I love them:)
Post a Comment