We chose Chloe's favorite Christmas event for her (because it is our favorite memory of Chloe this year). We have one of those giant singing Santa Claus' (it was going to be a gift for mil, but when we tested it out to make sure it worked the kids loved it so much that we kept it and got her something else!).
This is Chloe's first year of really "getting" the singing Santa Claus and I wish I would have had the camera going when we got it out. She went up and held both of his hands and danced with him as he sang...in fact she pulled him over a few times and so we had to rig him not to fall.
Now she doesn't hold his hands, but she does dance and then keep pushing his button and dancing. (don't mind the hair...we are on vacation and really you all are lucky that she even has clothes on instead of pj's!!)
8 months ago








3 comments:
So fun to see your blog! What a cute family you have. I love the dancing with santa video! I REALLY need your mint truffle recipe, too. (My favorite!!) Your Christmas card was great, by the way! Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Melanie
Hey, there's a new babysitter! :-) How cute!!
That's too cute! I'm surprised it didn't freak her out. I would scream if I saw it while getting a glass of water in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment