Thursday, January 8, 2009

Austin & Ellie's Picks

I know, I know...Christmas is waaay over with (am I the only one giving a sigh of relief right now??!). But, I never did get Austin or Ellie's favorite things posted.





Austin said that his favorite Christmas tradition was opening pajamas on Christmas Eve (hmmm hadn't been planning on doing that one this year...good thing I asked!!!)

Ellie said that her favorite thing was to play in the snow and build a snowman. I was a bit worried about that one, and then Mother Nature gave us a little hope...about an inch of hope. However it was powder so it wasn't very useful for building snowmen. I forgot to get pictures of the snowmen that they did build with it...they were about 10 inches tall!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Those striped pj's are awesome! I don't think we'll ever pass on the pj tradition...I love my new pj's too much;)
and don't you love it when the kids pick something that is FREE! Good thing you got some snow, even if it's just an inch, looks like it was enough. Happy 2009!

Erin Gelmstedt said...

haHA :D Drew and Scott are hilarious!!! They have the exact same expression!

Cylee Pressley said...

Julie,

I love your family photo. Its fun to sneak in and see what you guys have been up to.
I like how you documented what each child likes...I am going to have to copy you.
Take care,