Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Murder, She Wrote (already admitted to that one earlier)
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. American Idol
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Design Star
6. Rockstar (I wonder if they'll do another one)
7. Next Top Chef
8. House Hunters (& International House Hunters)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Formosa (in Logan)
2. Timbermine (in Ogden)
3. The Union Grill (in Ogden)
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. Sizzler (fond memories of kissing in the walk-in freezer!)
6. Swenson's (in Reno)
7. Bully's (just introduced to the garlic fries...big fan!)
8. Boston Market
8 Things I Did Today
1. Changed my sheets
2. Got kids dressed
3. Blogged
4. Picked up the house
5. Went to a leadership training meeting (AWESOME!)
6. Laughed VERY hard with some friends
7. Cried with some friends
8. Got things ready for Primary Program tomorrow
8 Things I Love about Fall
1. Baseball
2. Changing Seasons
3. COLD!
4. Weekends when the kids are home
5. Anticipating the holidays
6. Cooking guilt-free in the oven
7. Decorations for all of the different holidays
8. Wearing sweaters
8 Things I Wish For
1. The day that all of our family is together in the temple
2. My kids to have AWESOME lives & do AWESOME things with their AWESOME lives!
3. A bigger house
4. To live by my family
5. A cure for diabetes
6. To learn how to use Adobe & Photo Shop & be able to do crafty digital stuff
7. My husband to be happy at work & think I'm the hottest person on the planet
8. Time to accomplish all of the things I want to accomplish
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Summer break when my kids are home
2. A night together with the family snuggled up with a blanket & popcorn
3. Going on a date with my man
4. Surprises
5. Vacations with my family
6. The last Harry Potter movie
7. Girls Nights Out!
8. When I no longer have a crib in my room
I tag: Candy, Annie & Stephanie

5 comments:

nevadanista said...

"5. Sizzler (fond memories of kissing in the walk-in freezer!)"

:D

I worked at a Sizzler once too, but I never made out in the freezer.

Julie said...

I met my man there...good times of passing love notes back & forth & kissin in the walk-in!!

Jenn G. said...

I will never think of Sizzler the same....and I won't order anything that needs to be frozen...Ha! You naughty girl!
Julie, under "Things I Wish For" you said 9 things, unless you want him to think of you at work and then that will make him happy. Why don't you just ask him to think of the Sizzler days....you must have been hot then, to have to get you in the freezer to cool you off! Ha!

Michele said...

Julie,

I love reading your blog! Since we only see each other ever five years or so, it helps me feel connected to you and your family. Besides, you always make me laugh! :) Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows too. Hey, you don't need to learn Adobe & Photo Shop to do crafty digital stuff BTW...I teach online digital classes (free webinars) every week showing how easy it is! Let me know if you are interested, it's so much easier than you think. If I can do it... :)

Love ya!
Michele

Erin Gelmstedt said...

okay... why are we kissing in a walk-in freezer? Very dangerous, your lips could freeze together! And I can totally teach you photoshop... way easy! What version do you have?