We were watching Austin's soccer game one day in the car (mom, Ellie & Chloe) because there had been a sudden downpour just before it started & even though the skys were blue...I wasn't in the mood for another naughty picture.
There is a girl on Austin's team who...how shall I put this...has a sort of swagger as she walks that is meant to attract boys in a way that is "I'm so cute...but I'm so cool at the same time" Does that make ANY sense...do you all know of that swagger that I'm talking about?? not the cute way that Karen sways her hips as she walks...more like, oh I don't know, someone who works at Wild Horse (more to post on Wild Horse at a later date).
Ellie watches the game for a bit, and this girl made a good play and I commented on it. Ellie says, "She walks like she has a boyfriend."
How does my 4 year old know what a girl with a boyfriend walks like?!
8 months ago








2 comments:
HA! What a funny comment. That's one you can reprise for laughs when your girls are dating age. I love it.
Smart girl! It's early onset women's intuition.
Post a Comment