Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Meet Billy Pays

Austin and his friend Jakob had to make an infomercial for their English class.

Austin came home with one of his headaches and

after throwing up a couple of times

he was back in the game.

For a little while I was worried if he would be able to pull it off!!

They did a great job & Jakob put a lot of work into it.

3 comments:

nevadanista said...

That actually sounded like something that might be available someday :D

Amber M. said...

Julie...I've been meaning to visit your blog after you left a comment on my ABC Gospel Book post! Your family is adorable and I look forward to visiting your blog.

(my kids are terrified of the car wash, too. Josh would point and shake every time we even drove by it when we lived in Omaha:-)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/resep-makanan-korea-yang-mudah-dibuat