Chloe celebrated her 3rd birthday a few days ago.
You know that means no more freebies right???
I mean it's always "kids under 3" get in free.
Ellie got her a new Tea Party set
(that was great since the glass one was thrown away the night before
since it has been left out 3 nights in a row . . . in the middle of the kitchen floor
with food still left on it).
right away . . . who cared about the other gifts!!
We convinced her to come back and finish opening her presents.
It was a very low key birthday w
ith low key presents . . . I think she loved them more than her Christmas presents!
Though she still earns her nickname "Trouble",
is a ball of fun to have around!
I love when she goes up to Ellie and rubs her back
and talks in a sweet "mommy" voice to her
and wants to help her because she loves that sister of hers!
It was a very low key birthday w
ith low key presents . . . I think she loved them more than her Christmas presents!
is a ball of fun to have around!
I love when she goes up to Ellie and rubs her back
and talks in a sweet "mommy" voice to her
and wants to help her because she loves that sister of hers!








1 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe. I have a b-day party tonight for my one year old. Thanks for stopping by and takin time to comment.
Post a Comment