Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Utah 2009

The kids had a lot of fun visiting family in Utah.
They have been begging for a couple of months now
to go visit . . . EVERY.ONE.OF.THEM.
Ellie loves to go shopping with Grandpa.
(Chloe called him Grandma . . . it was Grandma and Grandma)
They met a new friend/cousin. Ryker . . . he's a keeper!
(He even let me hold him just before I left . . . just so you know--that's a big deal!)
The kids LOVE to go to Shelley's house and play with their cousins.

And it's especially fun with a house full of
girls . . . that means they get to do girly things like do pedicures.
(Austin doesn't agree with the "fun" of that part . . . but he puts up with it)



I am bummed that I forgot the camera when we went to Scott's mom's house.
We had fun visiting with his brothers and their kids and eating good food.
I really wish I had taken the camera to the door with us when
we showed up on their doorstep and they didn't know we were coming!




4 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I could have seen you guys while you visited! I love the "behind shot" of Andee. Very nice!

Katie said...

Ok now that I look at it, all three of my sisters look very glamorous in your pictures!! haha!!

Julie said...

I have some pics chasing Andee around the house trying to get an "in front of" shot. Ky asked that these did NOT get posted on fb . . . but I told her they WOULD make it to my blog!

Melanie said...

So fun to see your pictures! I don't think your dad has changed at all!! Wow!