You know that I love the snow and the winter.
Usually we don't get much snow here in
Ferntucky . . . and when we do it usually melts within a few hours.
This year we have a bunch of snow and it has lasted for over a month!!!
It is almost gone, but I hear there may be more on it's way to replenish our supplies.
This is Chloe's first year to really understand and enjoy the snow.
She had a ball playing outside!
it snowed
and Ellie was in HEAVEN I tell ya!
I decided to take Scott's new camera out for a trial run
and use the zoom lens
(cuz I didn't want to put shoes on & get in the snow myself--I like to look at it and not play in it).
Fun was had by all with the snow this year!








0 comments:
Post a Comment