Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Do's

I took the girls to get new haircuts before school started. My hair was beyond control and I needed a shorter do for the winter months (Scott loves when I straighten it and when it's too long I just can't do it). We had lots of fun and felt very pampered when we were done. I even made appointments to do it again!! (seriously...I don't mind keeping an appointment, I just hate MAKING them! And you KNOW I have a problem when I only go about once a year). Austin got one a few days later but we forgot to do before and afters on him. I highly approve!!! (He went from Shaggy to clean shaven)



Julie's shorter do









Joslyn's tamed do








Drew's new style

3 comments:

nevadanista said...

Oooh, I love all the new hairdos!

Candy said...

HOly stinking cuteness! You all look so cute, and you are so pretty Julie! I've never seen you with straight hair before, you look like a model!

Katie said...

I agree! Love the new do's. Hope all is going well for you guys with your extremely busy schedule :)