Okay...now remember this because I may never say it again!! haha
Our last dentist appointment we came away cavity free. The dentist did say that I should start flossing Ellie's teeth since her molars are in and close enough together. yah yah (Shelley & Merrilee avert your eyes for this part!) Well as my nights go I'm so wiped out & there is such a process to getting that girl to bed that I OFTEN forgot.
Can you see where this is going??????
The count: Scott - 0 (but quit eating ice!)
Julie - 0 (LOVE the metal fillings...keep em!)
Austin - 0 (but start flossing your teeth better now that the braces are off)
Joslyn - 0 (addition of a few sealants)
Drew - 1 (argh!)
Ellie - 3 (argh!!! #$%&@)
8 months ago








1 comments:
Julie-LOVE the new blog look! Go Sox! :) So far, no cavities in any of my kiddos yet. We need to get sealants on Tyler, and probably Megan, too. I had sealants as a kid and was 27 before I had a cavity! I was freaked out though. Love the smell of burning enamel...blech.
Post a Comment