Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We have a new puppy!

I SWORE that I would never get a new puppy!! I mean they WHINE so much!! They tear everything you have apart...eat all of my plants I try and grow...you get the picture.

Well I broke down and got a new puppy...meet our new l'il Rosie




7 comments:

Steph said...

Ha!!! Too funny! Megan and Braden pretend to be animals all the time. They try to get away with licking things off their plates at the table, but mom puts that to a stop :)

Candy said...

hilarious! We've had occasional puppies too!

Karen said...

I love it! Maybe our puppies could have a play date soon. Has she licked your face yet?

Julie said...

My puppy has been scratching at the door to play with your puppy! And I bought your puppy a little somethin at the store yesterday (I hope you don't already have it!) (P-U puppy breath!)

Adalia said...

That is one cute puppy. Im way excited I found your blog! We miss seeing you guys at church! Its crazy we live in the same town but never see each other!

Winter and Chance Wride said...

O my goodness it has been forever!!!! I am doing very well! I love Utah and i have the best roommates! My boyfriend is wonderful and i would have to agree that he is pretty cute! Your kids!!!!! O my goodness you have so many! They are all so adorable! How is everything going? Where are you these days?

nevadanista said...

That's the kind of puppy I could handle!