Do you remember a while back when I posted this picture??
I know that many struggle with kids who constantly strip down to their birthday suit.
I don't remember that ever being one of the things that I've dealt with (changing clothes a million times . . . yes . . . constantly wearing princess costumes . . . yes . . . wearing awful mismatched clothes . . . OFTEN . . . but not running around naked!)
. . . until NOW.
The little girls love to go outside and dig in the dirt, jump on the tramp, and play with the dog.
So screams of delight are the norm . . . nothing out of the ordinary.
How shocked was I to find THIS to go with those shrieks!
And a few days later the little girls were getting into the tub (Ellie knows how to fill up the tub by herself and so they get in on their own).
Again, this is a time when we expect shrieks and giggles.
After a while, Scott went and checked and told me that I needed to see just what was going on back there.
Apparently there was a spider in the bathtub . . . and you know that means you have to jump on top of the counter so it doen't get you right??

It's the naked truth . . . I swear!!
Again, this is a time when we expect shrieks and giggles.
After a while, Scott went and checked and told me that I needed to see just what was going on back there.
Apparently there was a spider in the bathtub . . . and you know that means you have to jump on top of the counter so it doen't get you right??
It's the naked truth . . . I swear!!








1 comments:
HaHA!!! :D
Post a Comment