The other night we had a dinner at the church for the Friends of Scouting. Our YM President put together a slide show of Scout Camp that was really neat. My friend Lesa Brazell was sitting across from us and her son Colby was in many of the pictures as a leader. He just left the MTC on Wednesday for Washington D.C. and they just talked to him . . . she is missing him! There were many tears shed watching that DVD.
On the way home Ellie said to me, "Mom I cried during that slide show. Do you know why??"
"Why?"
"From JOY!!"
I love that kid!
8 months ago








2 comments:
very sweet.
oh my heck, she is so dang cute. You know I was thinking you have 4 girls and I have none so I will take Ellie for you if you would like. I need another girl at this house. lol.
Post a Comment