Thursday, September 3, 2009

Throwback Thursday . . . What do you wish??

This is a classic picture of Drew happily enjoying one of our family traditions. Joslyn is giving Drew her present (for her 5th birthday) while she chants:
Heavy Heavy Hangover
Thy Poor Head
What Do You Wish
With A BUMP
On Your Head!
Now Drew has to figure out something that she wishes special for the gift-giver for that upcoming year. I'm sure you've all played it!
We've been in the house close to a year in this picture and there is still nothing on my walls and we barely had any furniture at that point!
(Now I have LOTS on the walls and TOO much furniture!! lol)

1 comments:

Jenn G. said...

OMGosh............I thought my mom was the only one that did that! Where in the world did that come from...it's not very nice. Do you do the spanking maching too?