Here is a picture that Ellie (age 5) drew of Austin. She had a stack of pictures and was showing my friend Shannon who started laughing when she saw this one, so I had to take a look.
For the life of me (and Austin) I couldn't figure out how she would have ever SEEN him to draw him like this!!! This morning I took the stack of pictures and started asking her about all of them, leaving this one at the end.
She showed me the roof, windows, door, and doorknob on her house. We continued to point out all of the parts of the pictures.
Finally we reached this last picture.
Mom: What's this of?
Ellie: Austin in his skinny pants
(Austin had bought a pair of skinny jeans for school)
Mom: In his what?
Ellie: In his skinny pants, see there is the button and there is the zipper!
WHEW!!!!








4 comments:
LOL!
That is hilarious!
Phew is RIGHT! hilarious!
That is so darn cute! Kids are so awesome!
I love it. :)
Post a Comment