This summer seemed to speed by faster than the Road Runner! I am so bummed that school has already started & I lose my kids every day to the scary world. It's good for them though.
Joslyn started the summer off by going to Girls Camp for the first time...she had a BLAST!!! She is so excited to turn twelve next month and start going to Young Womens!!!
The kids and I went to Utah for a week & visited family, then we dropped Austin off with Scott (who had driven to Spanish Fork with a van load of boys to take to Scout Camp) to attend Scout Camp, while the girls and I stayed with family for another week. We had loads of fun going to my brother's house in Bear Lake, my sister's farm near Bear Lake & my other brother's house in Spanish Fork.
Sometimes it's pretty painful to come home from Utah. In fact, every time we go it gets a little harder to come back. The kids all beg to move there and I can't say that I don't agree with them! Maybe...Some Day...
We came home and had about enough time to set up our pool and do our laundry to pack for another trip, this time to Monterey with my brother Ross' family & my parents (for a couple of days). Austin and Ashtyn as well as Matt (not pictured) had a lot of fun catching crabs one day.
8 months ago








3 comments:
what a fun summer! I can't believe how big and old your kids are! wow!
I totally agree! I don't look forward to Jaidyn going back to school, I miss her when she's gone :( What a fun summer you had!
Yay you're back!! Summer did go by fast, and I wish I lived in Utah too! :) It was fun to visit and be there while you visited too.
Post a Comment