Scott and I went to Lagoon & had a scandalous picture taken of us. (It's one of the ONLY pictures we have of us when we were dating) This must be sometime around 1989 or 1990.
(wow it was humid that day! check out the frizz)
This picture has it ALL! If you know our family well than take a close look and you will get a good laugh, because though the photo isn't perfect, it does perfectly show each person's characteristics!
(wow it was humid that day! check out the frizz)
Posted by Julie at 7:43 AM
6 comments:
American Gothic in the saloon!
I remember seeing this picture when I was younger. You must have had it up in your house or something! Very nice! Funny thing is, I did this at lagoon a couple years ago and I think I wore the exact same dress haha.
HOT MAMA!!! I actually think you guys look really cute in this picture. I have a couple of those same pics!!
You guys are bringing sexy back!
You look like Brooke Shields in that photo.
flipping awesome! that's all I have to say!
that is a great picture!
Okay Julie......when's the next flashback........ :-)I'll take the present happenings too. :-)
Post a Comment