So a few weeks ago I got a call from one of Austin's friend's mom at about 9pm. She had a little family emergency and wanted to know if Jacob could stay with us for a few days. He stayed with us last October for almost a week and it worked out great (nice kid & WAY easy to have around...plus he gets along well with the girls and is NICE to them), so I said SURE!
One night at dinner he was sitting by Chloe and she spilled something on his sleeve and she got a napkin and started cleaning it up . . . she was VERY serious about cleaning it and it was cracking us all up. So I ran and got the video camera and we tried to recreate the moment (don't you LOVE doing that?!). Well, instead of the same thing happening (which she did KIND of clean his shirt again), we got a REAL glimpse of our little "angel", and those of you who know her will totally crack up because she is in true Chloe character!!!
My favorite is the pout, throw a fit and put our head down at the end!!!
And I'm sure that you have all attending that parenting class that it teaches you where if you laugh at them when they are hitting someone...they will never do it again!!! (I'm up for mother of the year!)








5 comments:
forget the no laughing at the end, esp. if there are lots of siblings. That youngest is doomed:) Both Caroline and Wesley get us giggling all of the time. I'm no help in the mothering dept:)
Loved it!
Hilarious! She was always too shy to show this much personality when I was around! The vegetables sign in the background looks familiar. Hm.??
Hahaha! I think I laugh at inappropriate behavior, like hitting, too much too. Hope our kids turn out alright :)
CUTE!
Post a Comment