It is funny to look at my girls and how much they look alike. Well...not ALL of them. But Joslyn looks a lot like Ellie & Drew looks a lot like Chloe. We call Chloe & Ellie their mini-me's.
Here is a sampling of the Jr. pair of mini-me's. Also one of me at almost the same age...a little bit younger, but there wasn't a good picture to post of me because the only one at this age is REALLY dark...so this is just a little bit younger.
8 months ago










5 comments:
Cute!!!
Did you see my mini me post of Maddy? If not you'll have to go look. It is a hoot!
This is funny - I've been meaning to do this kind kind of post about me and Eva. I'll get around to it soon
Wow, you did/do all look so much alike!!! All super cute :)
that picture of drew looks just like the last time I saw her!
I remember when we moved to Reno, Chloe looks just like Drew then. All your girls are cute....I would have thought Ellie looked most like you as a child. Love that dress you're wearing...
So cute! They do look so much like you! How did Drew end up with straight hair though?
Post a Comment