I have a cute magnet that Joslyn's kindergarten teacher made that has a picture of Joslyn during kindergarten. It had been put away somewhere and I found it and put it on the fridge. Ellie saw it and said, "Oh...I'm so cute!" We had a hard time convincing her that it was Joslyn and not her! Of course we were all quite shocked by just how similar they looked!

This is Joslyn playing in the rain outside of our house in Boston.

Here is Ellie setting the table dressed as a princess. She was so tiny & it was so funny how she would climb on the table and walk around it putting the plates & silverware in their places.








4 comments:
Good times @ Cypress Rd. Did you know they ripped the tree out that was in the front yard? I loved the bright pink blossoms & was sad to see it go.
love the little princess helper;) too cute.
It's so fun to go back and look at the big kids when they were little. I have such a hard time remembering them being anything than what they are today, here and now. I love to be reminded of the "old thems".
That's exactly how a princess should set the table, isn't it? So cute! They do look just alike.
Wow they do look alike!
Post a Comment