When we lived in Boston and were POOOOOR students, I would go to the thrift stores and stock up on "toy essentials" like building blocks and dress-ups and stuff. So I have fairly big tubs of them. Once in a while the call of the simple life overpowers the constant hummmm of the electronics and I find the kids playing with them.
On this particular day Chloe found the box of ... what ARE they called????? ... well she got "them" out and started playing and soon had a "friend," who is just a little older and whose name rhymes with Nellie, take it over and made everyone necklaces and snakes. Scott was so absorbed in his Wii game that he played for quite some time while being crowned and I just HAD to have a picture! (I had taken one of him absorbed in his game but he began *cough* "grooming" himself when I snapped the picture and so then he smiled pretty for another picture.)
8 months ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment