(Thanks Karen!)
3 Joys:
1. Being outside in the summer at dusk with the family.
2. Exploring at the beach ... again with the family.
3. The last day of school ... do you see a theme??
3 Fears:
1. No question ... SNAKES!
2. What kinds of things my children may have to endure in this lifetime
3. Dying when my kids are young.
3 Goals:
1. Try to teach my kids the best that I can ... and always remember where they came from.
2. To get my life organized (because I can never start something until I'm organized and I'm waiting a LOOOONG time to be organized to ever start anything ... Jenn I NEEEEED YOU!!)
3. To try and be positive ... UGH (lol).
3 Obsessions:
1. My kids & husband
2. Office supplies/scrapbook supplies (because if you say scrapbook supplies it makes it sound better!)
3. The Boston Red Sox
3 Random Facts:
1. I hate housework ... like dusting, mopping floors, doing laundry (they are my least favorite), but love to cook & try new recipes (when I was young I would pretend to have my own cooking show)
2. My hips are double-jointed and I can make them "pop" out ... kind of gross.
3. I thought my name was Julie Ellen Asay Monkey until I was about 5!
3 People to Tag:
1. Jenn Gordon
2. Amy Johnson
3. Susan Nardone
8 months ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment