Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Did you know??

Apparently there is a new law passed by our Congress . . . thought I should let you know about it in case you hadn't heard. I mean, I hadn't heard about it! Thank goodness for one of Joslyn's teachers for informing her of this new law or I could have been taken to jail or something!!

Are you ready for it??

Here it is:

Congress has passed a law that you can NOT do pranks on April Fool's Day (at least not at school).

Whew . . . you might have gone to jail with me huh???

You're welcome.
(PS did the leprechaun pee in your toilet too?? I just love how our food magically turns green in front of our eyes on St. Patrick's Day! I pour WHITE milk into the cup and when they look in the cup it is GREEN . . . doesn't that just SCREAM magic?!?!)

0 comments: